[Phamm] How could i fix slow query email account from phamm script file.

watthanachai at ntt.co.th watthanachai at ntt.co.th
Fri Apr 24 05:44:48 CEST 2009

Dear Phamm member

I have some problem about slow query email account when I login with
postmaster at domainname.xxx , I suspect this problem happend from query user
in script . Could I fix it by modify the xhtml.php script ?

If anybody ever been like this , please help me.

Thank you : )

Please do not hesitate to contact us , If you want any information .
Best Regards.
################################
#  Watthanachai KEKHUA (Golf)
#################################

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential, proprietary,
and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
allowed to distribute, copy, review, retransmit, disseminate or use this
e-mail or any part of it in any form whatsoever for any purpose. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete the original message. Please be aware that the contents of this
e-mail may not be secure and should not be seen as forming a legally binding
contract unless otherwise stated. Thank you.