slapd errors

Mirko Grava (ML) ops at klez.it
Sun Jan 30 21:03:02 CET 2005

Il giorno sab, 29-01-2005 alle 22:17 +0100, Michael ha scritto:
> Mirko Grava (ML) schrieb:
>
> >Il giorno sab, 29-01-2005 alle 20:38 +0100, Michael ha scritto:
[...]
> >>What's going wrong??
> >>

> >Do you use phamm or jamm schema?
> >I have made a little change from jamm to phamm as you can read in the
> >MIGRATE-FROM-JAMM file.
> >this because we use a more complex acl to grant the permission in ldap
> >and not in the php interface.
> >So when you add an account you have that error.
> >

> I use phamm schema.
> NO jamm schema.
control that your dn is like that:

dn: cn=postmaster,jvd=example.tld,o=hosting,dc=example,dc=tld
objectClass: top
objectClass: JammPostmaster
objectClass: JammMailAlias
mail: postmaster a example.tld
roleOccupant: cn=postmaster,jvd=example.tld,o=hosting,dc=example,dc=tld
lastChange: 1066742031
maildrop: postmaster
accountActive: TRUE
cn: postmaster
userPassword: {SSHA}G7vRIKNRvDQg0T0qarcMgbYaQ+iOLEgq
editAccounts: FALSE     <-----------------IMPORTANT

dn:
mail=john.doe a example.tld,jvd=example.tld,o=hosting,dc=example,dc=tld
objectClass: top
objectClass: JammMailAccount
objectClass: Vacation
objectClass: amavisAccount
objectClass: PhammForward
mail: john.doe a example.tld
lastChange: 1066742083
homeDirectory: /home/vmail/domains
mailbox: example.tld/john.doe/
quota: 5120000
delete: FALSE
accountActive: TRUE
cn: John Doe
userPassword: {SSHA}G7vRIKNRvDQg0T0qarcMgbYaQ+iOLEgq
vacationActive: FALSE
vacationInfo:
vacationStart:: MDEgZ2VubmFpbyAyMDA0IA==
vacationEnd:: MDEgZ2VubmFpbyAyMDA0IA==
vacationForward: user a example.tld
editAccounts: FALSE      <--------------IMPORTANT
amavisSpamTagLevel: 3.0
amavisSpamTag2Level: 5.5
amavisSpamKillLevel: 6.0
amavisBypassVirusChecks: TRUE
amavisBypassSpamChecks: FALSE
editForward: FALSE

If yes stop slapd because could be some problem in the indexing
and try slapdindex, so restart slapd

--
Mirko Grava (ML) <ops a klez.it>