organisational person.

alan walters alan at aillweecave.ie
Sun Jan 30 19:56:28 CET 2005

Am just looking at a plugin for this now as I have a need for it as soon as I have a demo I will left you know

If anyone else has been looking at this plugin feel free to liase with me on this one. Presently I am working with the following fields

account name

last name

first name

personal email address

company name

address 1 2 3

business address

business number

mobile no

home number

fax number

All of these can be got from the present ideas that I posted re phamm_plugs. Does anyone have further requirements here or more to the point would people use this plugin