how about virtual domains?

ML ops at klez.it
Mon Aug 23 14:30:18 CEST 2004

> In jamm, when you want to alias an entire domain to another, you have
> to set up a rewrite rule in Postfix.
> Will this functionnality be implemented natilevy in Phamm?
> Or perhaps a small php interface to interface with Postfix rewrite
> rules wil do the job?
In fact, like Garner sed, this job is better to do in postfix.
But I think this is possible to do in the future, at the moment the
focus is to grant the same function of Jamm, with incrementing the
security of the LDAP schema.
Jamm works with anonymous binding, we have the user phamm (with
password) for this use.
We want to have quota, vacation and forward with fully functionality
before implement other things.

> (cf.
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?
> thread_id=5134970&forum_id=9535)
>
> And what about Spamassassin integration, antivirus support?
We work with spamassassin, clamav and amavisd-new but there isnt a
interface (at the moment)
We will write a little document for migrate to phamm and implementing
that features

--
saluti
Mirko